• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Taxpayers Spend $3.5 Million to Find Out Why Lesbians Are Fat...

The Lesbian couple that lives across the street from me are thin and beautiful. They are also Republicans through and through, so the real study should be why are Lesbian Democrats fat? Start with Killary.

The Lesbian couple that lives across the street from me are thin and beautiful. They are also Republicans through and through, so the real study should be why are Lesbian Democrats fat? Start with Killary.
Republican lesbians? Are they black? If not, dang. Would have been awesome to send them to Democrat rallies and watch heads literally explode.

Rather than asking why so.many lesbians are fat, they should ask why so many fat women become lesbians

The answer is obvious
I asked a cop one day if he was a prick BEFORE he became a cop, or if being a cop turned him into one...He gave the perfect answer..."a little of both"...and we both chuckled...and he put handcuffs on me...He was still chuckling...

Wow. The cop one was hilarious. Did he slam your face in the street after he cuffed you?

So...... Next question..... Let's talk about ambulance drivers. Seems there's a high percentage that are short stocky and kinda blond.

I have a relative, beautiful and quietly a lesbian since 14 when she told a close relative. Honors grad, high school and undergrad, now headed to medical school. Nothing to prove to any asshole. Semper Fi EA !

Back
Top Bottom