• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Teacher bangs teen for 3 years. Gets probation 😳😳

Lucky bugger -- when i was 13 mary verissimo would not let me touch -- boy, i ached for her --

however -- sea story -- when i was a junior the principals secretary took a shine to me --
she was only a few years older, but had graduated 3 years before - at that time, for some reason fairfax county va and maybe other rural counties had no 8th grade - so she graduated from 11th -
anyroad she had a nice 46 chevie and although i drove the school bus i did not own a car -- it was love at first ride home -- took her to the prom, scandalized the teachers --
sometimes even a blind pig finds an acorn ---

I think the "harm" caused to a teenage guy when he willingly becomes the lover of a hot, sexy adult woman only several years older than him IS LITTLE OR NONE.

Therefore the penalty for the woman that did this should be small.

I believe that had the boy been in a sexual relationship with an adult man or a person who was decades older, THEN there be more harm to the victim and therefore a stronger penalty is called for.

Disagree. A 29 year old thought it was ok to have a sexual relationship with a 13 year old. She is a predator and should be removed from the earth.

Gender is irrelevant. She is a pedophile.

Exactly. Now switch places. It’s a 13 y.o. girl. The teacher is a nice looking guy named Mark Bodine. He boinks her for 3 years in his classroom and car. Trades explicit photos via text. Still ok? Wrong is wrong. No situational ethics.
The old country boys in South Ga. had a saying about young girls…
’old enough to bleed, old enough to breed’.

Disagree. A 29 year old thought it was ok to have a sexual relationship with a 13 year old. She is a predator and should be removed from the earth.

Gender is irrelevant. She is a pedophile.
I can’t imagine this kids perspective on sex now. Could be OK but I can see how it may screw him up for the future as well.

Back
Top Bottom