• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Teacher bangs teen for 3 years. Gets probation 😳😳

I can’t imagine this kids perspective on sex now. Could be OK but I can see how it may screw him up for the future as well.
How could that possibly screw him up? This wouldve never even came to light had the girl not cut him off from the snatch and the guy started harassing her about it plus threating self harm if she didnt hand over that kitty.

Sounds like the only way it could screw him up is he aint gonna find another girl hot as her to preform the worm with.

How could that possibly screw him up? This wouldve never even came to light had the girl not cut him off from the snatch and the guy started harassing her about it plus threating self harm if she didnt hand over that kitty.

Sounds like the only way it could screw him up is he aint gonna find another girl hot as her to preform the worm with.

He pretty much reached his sexual peak before all his friends reached first/second base.

So then in your mind it would be perfectly fine and acceptable for a 29 year old male teacher to have sex with a 13 year old female student? If it’s your daughter, no issues right? Send her explicit photos via text? No damage done to her right? Simple questions for you.

normally I would reply with a smart ass reply, but this happened while the boy was between 13 and 16. 16 I could kinda understand, but 13, something ain't right.

Just shoot her in the face and get it over with. Death to pedophiles.

I guess shoot her in the face could be taken a few different ways…😬

I really am disgusted by some of the comments in this thread. A 26 year old human instigated sex with a 12 year old human and some of us are cheering that 12 year old on. Remember, the article said that he had just turned 13. So a 26 year old human was sending nudes to a 12 year old and you guys are cool with that? Disgusting.

Did you fail to read the part where the young man, in court, couldn't get through the description of what happened to him because he was crying? Or how this experience turned him suicidal?

I really am disgusted by some of the comments in this thread. A 26 year old human instigated sex with a 12 year old human and some of us are cheering that 12 year old on. Remember, the article said that he had just turned 13. So a 26 year old human was sending nudes to a 12 year old and you guys are cool with that? Disgusting.

Did you fail to read the part where the young man, in court, couldn't get through the description of what happened to him because he was crying? Or how this experience turned him suicidal?

You should be disgusted. Most of the comments are from those that can't think beyond their zipper. They fantasize about the 26 year old and forget that a developing child was involved. Doesn't matter how you spin it, it's wrong and just gives even more clarity to the double standard they are perpetuating.

Hey, but no damage was done right?

What?! A minor can't consent to "willingly become the lover" of anyone. And how would you know what sort of emotional trauma this kid will/ has developed? And the age of the perv has nothing to do with how much harm is done.

To sit there and say the punishment should correspond with the harm done, is some real pedo bs. If a baby is molested, he/she probably won't remember. So according to YOU, the pervert shouldn't get any punishment. Smh.

Anyone who molests a CHILD or rapes ANYONE, should be put in the ground. Full stop.
Doesn't seem complicated but apparently it is for some reason.
Remember, every pedo in court has an attorney defending them.

Back
Top Bottom