• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Thank you DinkyDau and bradsweet!!!

Must try the fried okra at Biguns. My husband won't eat okra, but he absolutely LOVES the fried okra at Biguns. And you can get a giant bag of pork skins for $2.49. That place is awesome. As some have noted, the Turkey is probably my favorite, with smoked sausage being second and the pork third. In my opinion, the brisket is not worth it. Stick with the traditional BBQ meats like pork and turkey (but the sausage is mind blowing!). We've tried the brisket twice, and both times it was our least favorite.

Well if you like that than you need to try my BBQ Rat.
BBQ Rat.jpg

Must try the fried okra at Biguns. My husband won't eat okra, but he absolutely LOVES the fried okra at Biguns. And you can get a giant bag of pork skins for $2.49. That place is awesome. As some have noted, the Turkey is probably my favorite, with smoked sausage being second and the pork third. In my opinion, the brisket is not worth it. Stick with the traditional BBQ meats like pork and turkey (but the sausage is mind blowing!). We've tried the brisket twice, and both times it was our least favorite.
Great to hear, this has been our all time favorite and the okra is definitely second to only one... my bosses mother makes the best I've EVER had..

Back
Top Bottom