• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Thanks Paulding County, for nothing!

erkinator

Default rank <4500 posts Supporter
Smiling Handyman
120   0
Reaction score
My wife and a few others just retired from teaching today at the county center. They were presented with a lunch bought by a local company.

Blah, blah, some speeches, and then they presented the gift bag to all of them. Each received the same wonderful gift after teaching for 21 and up to 39 years for the county of Paulding.

IMG_20140515_203459.jpg Really!!!!!! Dollar store quality there. A brass bell, oatmeal cookie, note tablet and pen, M and M`s and some 5 dollar off coupons. I`m glad she did not do it for this type of reward. She loved her kids and even tutored them at night for free if they needed it.Bit...e me Paulding

It looks like someone just grabbed whatever was laying nearby. You would think they would show a little more appreciation

My wife and a few others just retired from teaching today at the county center. They were presented with a lunch bought by a local company.

Blah, blah, some speeches, and then they presented the gift bag to all of them. Each received the same wonderful gift after teaching for 21 and up to 39 years for the county of Paulding.

View attachment 284261 Really!!!!!! Dollar store quality there. A brass bell, oatmeal cookie, note tablet and pen, M and M`s and some 5 dollar off coupons. I`m glad she did not do it for this type of reward. She loved her kids and even tutored them at night for free if they needed it.Bit...e me Paulding
Damn and I thought I was cheap!

Back
Top Bottom