• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

THANKS TO ALL WHO SERVED FOR OUR COUNTRY AND OUR FREEDOMS

Always so proud of my father and what he and our brothers had to endure in and after Vietnam. GOD speed to all veterans.

IMG_3589.JPG

Always so proud of my father and what he and our brothers had to endure in and after Vietnam. GOD speed to all veterans.

View attachment 1859126

I love seeing generations of warriors. I was the first to serve in my family as far back as we could track. Get my lineage back in the fight!

Look at that fancy RAID dcu top! Rocking Velcro before Velcro was cool.

Was you in the headwizard unit?? Using thise mind bullets!
HA HA!!! Yeah brother. We were special. At least we thought we were special. Special ED at least. :cool:

Carried around some captain rank in my pocket for those special occasions. religious leaders and other types would only speak to officers.

HA HA!!! Yeah brother. We were special. At least we thought we were special. Special ED at least. :cool:

Carried around some captain rank in my pocket for those special occasions. religious leaders and other types would only speak to officers.
Oh I know this. I’m a sergeant major when I’m deep in an afghani village or schooling some punk Iraqis in B-Town haha. Change rank....GO!

Back
Top Bottom