• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

That Deputy has ZERO sense of humour

I heard Clint Smith once say “we have catholic priests that butt**** little kids, why do I expect a cop to be perfect?”

My issue isn’t with the criticism. I couldn’t give a crap about that, we’re always hiring if you think you can do it better. My issue lies with people that call themselves a “good person” but then have a celebratory attitude towards the possibility of me being killed trying to do my job. You’re no better than the “racist cop” you’re claiming to hate. And y’all know who you are. Here’s to you making it home to your spouse and children every day.

I heard Clint Smith once say “we have catholic priests that butt**** little kids, why do I expect a cop to be perfect?”

My issue isn’t with the criticism. I couldn’t give a crap about that, we’re always hiring if you think you can do it better. My issue lies with people that call themselves a “good person” but then have a celebratory attitude towards the possibility of me being killed trying to do my job. You’re no better than the “racist cop” you’re claiming to hate. And y’all know who you are. Here’s to you making it home to your spouse and children every day.
Wow... I guess never read any part about hoping a police DIES at any time

I never called myself a "good person".

Back
Top Bottom