• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

the 10-22, whats so special ?

actually.. NEVER efficient from the factory... more fuel efficient than factory now... and each and every mod functions and improves overall capability of the vehicle... unlike MANY of the crap jiggers folks throw on their tacticool rifles. So actually... yes, the comparison works just fine.

If I hurt your feelings... please let me know I will delete my post.

edit to add... but only b/c you are a star wars fan... if you had a klingon for a profile pic.. i would continue to attack your character
It all depends on your use...a factory 10/22 for me? Useless...but, one with a TacSol Upper screwed into Cascade all sitting in a hogue over molded stock with a 3x9 on top very much make it "better" than it was from the factory.

It all depends on your use...a factory 10/22 for me? Useless...but, one with a TacSol Upper screwed into Cascade all sitting in a hogue over molded stock with a 3x9 on top very much make it "better" than it was from the factory.

10/22 is useless from the factory... gotcha.. point made

i will stick with my henry then

Mine take a licking and keep on ticking, never a jam or problem, this is why I think they are great.

They used to make a kit that was briefly legal to convert a 10/22 to full auto but the BATF then changed their mind & decided the spring made it illegal so they tried to go about taking them all up. Now you can buy the trigger kit and a spring-less version.

Back
Top Bottom