• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

The 5 Most Dangerous Guns in America! (FAIL)

hehehHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!HAHAHAHAHWARGTGTGRGRRARHJAHHA

you gotta be ****ting me. i thought this was a joke at first.

my god how did an article like that make it to first base even? that **** should have died as a virgin

It could be funny, but sad that some people are that stupid...
Most comments were trashing the "so-called" article.
I really liked (he laughed off the stupidity) the one response:

To the editor,
First let me say that I enjoyed the article, "The 5 most dangerous guns in America". I had long suspected that guns are dangerous considering their intended use was for the taking of life. Now I have proof that they are and can share this information with my friends. When we talk about guns, and we often do when we are standing around the shooting range, the topic of what causes them to be such deadly instruments comes up often. I would like to offer ideas for some follow up articles to this for your consideration. I think you will find them every bit as useful in the debate on gun control.

1) The 5 most dangerous gangs in America In no particular order
- street gangs
- congressmen
- senators
- chain gangs
- lynch mobs

2) The 5 most dangerous bullets manufactured
- lead
- lead jacketed with copper
- lead with a hollow point
- lead with steel core
- lead with a copper jacket AND a hollow point

3) The 5 most dangerous songs in America
- Rap
- Rock n' Roll
- Punk Rock
- Country
- Patriotic music

As you can see, these things are all extremely dangerous as well. I look forward to hearing from RS on these equally as dangerous topics that effect our Nation and its people.
Sincerely
Ha ha, :thumb:

My favorite comment from the article

think they sould write a follow up article called the 5 most dangerous vehicles in America. They could do the same research they did for this article. It would be
1. Convertibles
2. Coupes
3. Sedans
4. SUV
5. Compacts
I was expecting some informative info on specific guns, not a list of 5 gun groups. The writer or editor obviously know nothing about what the title implies

Additionally, the explosive that creates the energy to fire the gun occurs in the fixed shell of a shotgun rather than the metallic cartridge of a rifle.

Great article

While high-capacity-magazine assault weapons have bee linked to large numnber of mass shootings over the past 30 years, varying definitions of "assault" rifles make comprehensive information difficult to access.

Exceptional.

Articles like this are simply a way to entrench anti-gun terminology into the memory of the voting public. Each line of the "article" was written o sensationalize violence, or exaggerate the capabilities of the firearm. To top it off, the underlying tone is that the guns themselves are capable of violence.

The accuracy and editing that went in to the article don't make a damn bit of difference when it comes to doing damage subversively to gun rights. This has been the tactic employed by anti-rights groups for decades, and it is effective.

Be careful which terminology you use in polite conversation.

Back
Top Bottom