The AWB of 1994, the Nonsense today...it's time to ACT!!

We also need to educate the masses that this is not about a bunch of rednecks getting drunk and shooting guns.
This is about personal freedom and protection from those that seek to do harm, both foriegn and domestic.
Much of the problem is that many are too young to remember the cold war, and do not feel any threat from other nations. Most only see headlines and look no further and think their Government will protect and care for them.

Done contacted them from the State to Federal level. I also contacted my school BOE (all of them), my children's principle's and my daughter's home room teacher (prior Army service) of what works and doesn't.

For each bill introduced another volly of e-mail with follow to the State and Federal branches.

Thanks for posting the links for ease of use.

We also need to educate the masses that this is not about a bunch of rednecks getting drunk and shooting guns.
This is about personal freedom and protection from those that seek to do harm, both foriegn and domestic.
Much of the problem is that many are too young to remember the cold war, and do not feel any threat from other nations. Most only see headlines and look no further and think their Government will protect and care for them.
yes, but now is not the time to worry about changing the hearts and minds of the masses, it's time to call our representatives and send them letters.

Done.

Thanks for the links.

Only a few of the Reps would accept emails from people outside of their districts.

My simple email:

Honorable Saxby Chambliss,

Thank you for your time.

I am a 20 year veteran of the GA Army National Guard. I am a father, a husband, and a loyal American.

I do not, and ask your support that you do not, support ANY legislation that infringes on my 2nd Amendment of the Constitution of the United States of America rights.

The last "Assault Weapon Ban" did NOTHING to affect the crime rates of the US. Why should we affect so many law-abiding citizens' rights when criminals don't follow laws anyway?

Thank you again for your time,

Back
Top Bottom