The baddest SKS you will ever see!!!

Perhaps you could post up some Company Names and SKU numbers so we could assemble some/ones of are own.. :-)
Very Nicely Done

Here you go luthier. http://sgworks.com/

It was $244.95 shipped. Took me 4 hours to put it together but I am a stickler for detail so I took it slow. Removing the rear sight was a sticking point for me. It is supposed to pop right off but for some reason I faught with mine for 30 minutes before it gave up and came off.

You need to take your time fitting the parts because if you go to fast and take off to much it will be a loose fit. I took off just a little material here and there in the areas they purposely left extra so that you can fit it to your gun. Mine is very tight and rock solid. I see no reason that I should ever have to take it back apart.

Last edited:
bxtreme24. It was 24 days from the day I placed my order to the day it arrived. 7 of those days was spent in shipping from commiefornia to my door via USPS. I waited almost a year to order this because a year ago their was a 4 month wait. When they started a few years ago it was a one year wait. Now that they have a factory with some real tooling they are cranking these out.

butshsot. You can either use the factory SKS magazine or the Tapco magazine. The 20 round mag is best because the grip will have to be trimmed slightly to get the clearance you need for the 30 round mag. You can only trim so much before you ruin the stock and that little bit of trimming is still a very tight fit for the 30 round mag. It rides so close to the grip that it doesn't look right. If you use the factory fixed mag their is a spring loaded dust cover over the bolt that you open by pushing a button that is next to the cover so that you can load one by one or with a stripper clip. The stripper clip methode is faster than the tapco mags when it comes to loading.
OK, It looked like it had an AK mag in it, I wonder if the stock would work with my sks-d that does take AK mags, it already has a paratrooper length barrel.

It will work with your SKS-D model. I was going to have it converted to accept AK mags but that is a lot of machine work and very expensive if I have a gunsmith do it. I already have one SKS with a lot more money in it than I will ever get out of it and I don't need another money pit so I kept it simple.

It will work with your SKS-D model. I was going to have it converted to accept AK mags but that is a lot of machine work and very expensive if I have a gunsmith do it. I already have one SKS with a lot more money in it than I will ever get out of it and I don't need another money pit so I kept it simple.

You can add a G5 adapter which will allow you to remove the duckbill on the tapco mag

http://www.thesksmagadapter.com/

Back
Top Bottom