• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

The BEER thread...

Went in to try and find some pumpkin ale to try. Came out with this instead. Ain't bad at all. Has a hint of watermelon in it which just seems strange when you're drinking it but it's pretty good. Almost like watermelon Bud Light lol.

20171011_151152.jpg

Went in to try and find some pumpkin ale to try. Came out with this instead. Ain't bad at all. Has a hint of watermelon in it which just seems strange when you're drinking it but it's pretty good. Almost like watermelon Bud Light lol.

View attachment 1349797
I believe Four Loko has a watermelon flavor. And it's in a much bigger can.

PFFFFTTT...
Hit the $5.00 movie bin at Walmart and get Smokey and the Bandit. If not there just Amazon it. You can NOT live in GA and not see it at least 4 or 5 times. It IS a GA classic. I prefer Burt's other films like Gator. I watched Sharkey's Machine which is another all Atlanta made film from around 1980. Yeah the plot was cheesy but it's worth it for the scenery.

Hit the $5.00 movie bin at Walmart and get Smokey and the Bandit. If not there just Amazon it. You can NOT live in GA and not see it at least 4 or 5 times. It IS a GA classic. I prefer Burt's other films like Gator. I watched Sharkey's Machine which is another all Atlanta made film from around 1980. Yeah the plot was cheesy but it's worth it for the scenery.
I've seen it! Lmao!!! I just didn't know the plot was about "Coors!"

Back
Top Bottom