• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

The Bundy Ranch in Nevada and No Major Coverage as Crisis Escalates!

And most people you know will be dead as well.

I know your way of looking at the world, and most of the people on here, tells you that. But I think you're wrong. Change your worldview before it keeps you miserable forever like most people are and will be.

Not sure where to start. Murder and rape won't be limited to "the assholes", it will be a literal dog eat dog kill or be killed situation with little peace to feed and clothe yourselves and family. Utter chaos and lawlessness with depravation and degradation with complete and utter misery being the norm . minor medical problems will kill in that brave new world. Forget about love, pursuit of happiness or the ability to prosper and live in peace.You will turn on your friends neighbors and likely family to survive. That is not better than this.

For a year or two. Then the assholes would be dead or have taken over. And it can't be worse than this. Slaves that live in mcmansions and drive 50k pickups are still slaves.

Not sure where to start. Murder and rape won't be limited to "the assholes", it will be a literal dog eat dog kill or be killed situation with little peace to feed and clothe yourselves and family. Utter chaos and lawlessness with depravation and degradation with complete and utter misery being the norm . minor medical problems will kill in that brave new world. Forget about love, pursuit of happiness or the ability to prosper and live in peace.You will turn on your friends neighbors and likely family to survive. That is not better than this.

I'm sorry. YOUR mind sounds like a miserable place.

Enjoy that warm water. It will get hot eventually.

My mind is just fine. If you really think things would be better in chaos, that's just wishful thinking. Good grief look at any country that has devolved. Take Argentina, total mess with a misery index off the chart.

I'm sorry. YOUR mind sounds like a miserable place.

Enjoy that warm water. It will get hot eventually.

My mind is just fine. If you really think things would be better in chaos, that's just wishful thinking. Good grief look at any country that has devolved. Take Argentina, total mess with a misery index off the chart.

Argentina is an excellent resource of information. Review the events that occurred to take a rich and wealthy country, then destroy it. Understand the steps required and perhaps one can prevent their own destruction, ignore it eventually to their own demise.......

In 1946 General Juan Perón became president; his populist ideology became known as peronism. His popular wife Eva Perón played a leading political role until her death in 1952. Perón established censorship by closing down 110 publications between 1943 and 1946. During Juan Perón's rule, the number of unionized workers and government programs increased.

His government followed an isolationist foreign policy and attempted to reduce the political and economic influence of other nations. Perón expanded government spending. His policies led to ruinous inflation. The peso lost about 70% of its value from early 1948 to early 1950; inflation reached 50% in 1951.

Opposition members were imprisoned and some of them tortured. He dismissed many important and capable advisers, while promoting officials largely on the basis of personal loyalty. A coup (Revolución Libertadora) led by Eduardo Lonardi, and supported by the Catholic Church, deposed him in 1955. He went into exile, eventually settling in Francoist Spain

Oddly peronism sounds associated with Peyronie's disease.....

Defenders of Peronism also describe the doctrine as populist, albeit in the sense that they believe it embodies the interests of the masses, and in particular the most vulnerable social strata. Admirers hold Perón in esteem for his administration's anti-imperialism, and non-alignment, as well as its socially progressive initiatives. Amongst other measures introduced by Peron’s governments, social security was made universal, while education was made free to all who qualified, and working students were given one paid week before every major examination. Vast low-income housing projects were created, and paid vacations became standard. All workers (including white-collar employees) were guaranteed free medical care and half of their vacation-trip expenses, and mothers-to-be received 3 paid months off prior to and after giving birth. Workers’ recreation centers were constructed all over the country, including a vast resort in the lower Sierras that included 8 hotels, riding stables, swimming pools, movies, and scores of cabins.

Since its inception in 1946, Peronist candidates have won 9 of the 11 presidential elections that they have not been banned from participating in. As of 2012, Perón himself was the only Argentine to have been elected president three times

And he (and his party) destroyed the value of their money.... But they embraced him for it... Kind of Jim Jones like in a fashion.

During the 1982 Falklands War between the United Kingdom and Argentina, the song "don't cry for me Argentina-means to call out by the people" was sometimes played sarcastically by British regimental bands as they deployed to the Falklands. At the same time the Covington recording was banned from play on the BBC.

The song was also banned in the Philippines during the dictatorship (1972–86) of President Ferdinand Marcos. The life of former First Lady Imelda Marcos, Marcos' wife, is similar to that of Evita Peron. The presentation of the musical Evita was repressed

Last edited:
OK, another armchair anarchist is heard from. Or are you just a revolutionary?

It seems that I have offended your more sensitive side and went and hurt your feelings so said the moderators.
I'm so very sorry that I was rude to you.

If you see where you are offended very often, I suggest that you take a long look in the mirror.
There you will find 90% of the reasons that you are offended so easily.

It's actually called a realist.

The reality is Government is not God. All authority of Government comes from the people, when Government becomes destructive of the people it is time to get rid of it or reform it in the manner the people think best for thier own prosperity. I always get wound up with the "But it's the law" crowd. There is ample case law regarding Federal lands and Bundy is correct,the Government is wrong regardless of more recent opinions that fly in the face of the original intent and methods of regulatiing that go back 230 years or more. At this point it really does not matter because we are screwed and being turned into a third world nation at a rapid pace. If voting was the answer how have we arrived at this place after 235 years of voting? Kind of like saying the way to get out of debt is to borrow more Bank Notes from the Creditor.

The reality is Government is not God. All authority of Government comes from the people, when Government becomes destructive of the people it is time to get rid of it or reform it in the manner the people think best for thier own prosperity. I always get wound up with the "But it's the law" crowd. There is ample case law regarding Federal lands and Bundy is correct,the Government is wrong regardless of more recent opinions that fly in the face of the original intent and methods of regulatiing that go back 230 years or more. At this point it really does not matter because we are screwed and being turned into a third world nation at a rapid pace. If voting was the answer how have we arrived at this place after 235 years of voting? Kind of like saying the way to get out of debt is to borrow more Bank Notes from the Creditor.

I always get wound up with the "But it's the law" crowd.

Yep, who makes the laws, that capability, that power is essential to crushing the common person through a process of litigation that the elite often control.

All it takes is educated idiots to re-interpret the laws, how they are applied and to disregard the rights of the common citizen. This process has been brewing before the ink dried on "our" bill of rights.

Don't discount the power of the vote. Dividing a group in half is not a great feat, however, dividing it 2/3 requires a great deal of finesse. I take strength in the Colorado recall elections, the first in that state's history, triggered by anti-rights Democrats with unconstitutional gun prohibitions.

It sent a message that sadly will be forgotten by those who are responsible for protecting the rights of the citizen.

Last edited:
Well the feds crapped out in Oregon attempting to imprison so now they are going after them in Az.

They have been imprisoned and being retried until the government gets the decision they want.

The fix is in.

http://www.azcentral.com/story/news...lds-defendant-orders-him-off-stand/558082001/
Navarro's rulings have severely limited defense arguments to avoid what she has described as jury nullification.

Navarro has barred defendants from discussing why they traveled thousands of miles to join protesters at the Bundy Ranch. She will not allow them to testify about perceived abuses by federal authorities during the cattle roundup that might have motivated them to participate.

Navarro also has restricted defendants from raising constitutional arguments, or mounting any defense based on their First Amendment rights to free speech and their Second Amendment rights to bear arms. In her rulings, Navarro has said those are not applicable arguments in the case.

https://www.pscp.tv/w/1vOGwOPWMyoGB

https://redoubtnews.com/2017/08/parker-ripped-witness-stand/

Back
Top Bottom