• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

The Bundy Ranch in Nevada and No Major Coverage as Crisis Escalates!

Brown Shirts stood down and now there are documents surfacing that Harry Reid and his son were the muscle who controlled the BLM.

This type of crap is happening all over the West this is just the first rancher/farmer who stood up. You wont see coverage on PMS-NBC or CNN they wont incriminate their own gestapo!

Last edited:
I think the American Patriots and Oath Keepers made a huge statement by standing up to the feds and defending the Bundys. What you have to wonder is, by showing how much of a force we can assemble so rapidly, will this show the federal government that next time they need to be more prepared? IMHO, I believe this is just the beginning. The Feds just got taught a lesson that intimidation wont work anymore. Once intimidation fails, escalation of force only means a fight is the next option. Will this be the foundation for a civil war in the very near future? Or, do you think we can start finally seeing some political cleansing take place and finally get our country back to its true foundation? And this may be a stab in the dark or a weird assumption but, I personally believe that after seeing what can be assembled in a short time, I believe the federal government will hold off on bringing troops home for fear of having more Oath Keepers and Patriots joining the militias to defend the homeland from tyranny. JMHO

I believe that I'm more pissed at these people then the JBT with their dogs and tazers.

CATTLE RUSTLING AND SEIZURE BY CONTRACT COWBOYS, DAVE AND TROY CATTOOR, CATTOOR LIVESTOCK ROUNDUP, INC. UNDER THE DIRECTION OF BLM IN PROGRESS ON BUNDY’S RANCH, CLARK COUNTY NEVADA.

Hardly a word on this from Left Wing Obama Media sources: PMS-NBC, CNN and the likes. None of my middle of the road friends that watch mainstream media were even aware of the standoff. The social engineering and Gerbels like government media parallels cold war Russia and pre-war Nazi Germany. These are pivotal and perilous times for the United States of America.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom