• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

The Classifieds

I agree with both of you guys. I used to be able to spend all day talking about guns, answering questions, checking out stuff in the NFA forum. It's a lot slower now. Don't know if it's less people because of the new site, less people asking questions or just that I've gotten most of the information I need.

Admittedly I go through hobby phases as the year and seasons change. Usually I have til the weather breaks and then I'm in my bike phases but I already spent too much money on suppressors that I can afford to look at anymore guns.

Has anyone else noticed that the classifieds aren't as full of new merchandise since the ODT site upgrade? Even the relisted stuff doesn't seem to be appearing as frequently.
I wonder if recent threads concerning the ATF making surprise visits at the homes of individuals, dealing through this site have any effects?? :spy:

does this mean the 1911 is gonna take the back seat?

ugh...I'm seriously struggling with that. The 1911 is MY gun, I shoot it so very well. I need to find an FNX45 to shoot before I buy one and see how I like it and how well I shoot it.

I don't know if anything could fully replace a 1911 but it's hard to argue with 15 rounds of .45 on board...

Back
Top Bottom