• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

The Classifieds

Has anyone else noticed that the classifieds aren't as full of new merchandise since the ODT site upgrade? Even the relisted stuff doesn't seem to be appearing as frequently.

I agree..

It feels like this place has gone through a change aside from the new interface...

I Agree..

It's true. I can't remember a time when I catch up fully on adds. It's soooo slow

I agree..

It's cause your news feed is diluted with "what should i buy" "what should i do" "when should i pee" threads!

I agree..

Yeah you're right...we should just close down all the discussion thread sections except for on entitled" I agree".....where we can all tell each other how we like guns and then respond with "I agree".

Seriously...sometimes I wonder why half the guys are even on this site....nobody seems to like to do anything but complain.

I agree..

Did I agree with all the important stuff??

M1A does not have a forged receiver.

Back on topic. I think 3 things have been posted in the entire classifieds section in the past 15 or so minutes. Very very slow.

No, that's the only piece on mine that isn't forged. However, the cast receiver on it is one of SA's better units and I doubt I'd ever put enough rounds through it to crack it.

Heck, the lower on the SCAR is plastic...

The classifieds have pretty much been filled with spam for a while now

AND YES I CONSIDER THAT USED GUN SOME OF YALL RELIST TIME AND TIME AGAIN AT STICKER PRICE TO BE THE SAME THING AS SPAM!!!!!!

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

The classifieds have pretty much been filled with spam for a while now

AND YES I CONSIDER THAT USED GUN SOME OF YALL RELIST TIME AND TIME AGAIN AT STICKER PRICE TO BE THE SAME THING AS SPAM!!!!!!

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
What are you saying? You don't want my LNIB Gen 3 Glock 19 for $575?!?!? It comes with 2 mags, never been fired and its a straight shooter....

if you can afford to shoot enough 308 to effect the receiver, than you need an tank

Springfield used to use cast bolts but went to forged....I wonder why? It isn't a if I can shoot enough it is am I going to shoot the one that breaks it? Whether that is the 1st or 20,000th round is irrelevant to me.

Back
Top Bottom