• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

The Classifieds

ugh...I'm seriously struggling with that. The 1911 is MY gun, I shoot it so very well. I need to find an FNX45 to shoot before I buy one and see how I like it and how well I shoot it.

I don't know if anything could fully replace a 1911 but it's hard to argue with 15 rounds of .45 on board...
yea, thats a tough call to make.

Yeah...I don't know what's wrong with me. It's like there's been a paradigm shift....M14 to SCAR...FNX45. maybe there's something to those chem trails...

Naw, you are just realizing that the 1911 is still great and fantastic, same with M14, but that there really is something to these new fangled contraptions that actually may be worth while.

Naw, you are just realizing that the 1911 is still great and fantastic, same with M14, but that there really is something to these new fangled contraptions that actually may be worth while.

I always knew there was....I can't argue with the cheap reliability of a Glock. That FNX has me thinking though...for $600 you can have a reliable lightweight gun that can carry 15 rounds of .45...that's pretty incredible.

The SCAR vs M14 thing is difficult. I feel like if I threw the SCAR on the ground it would break...The M14 would probably just laugh.

I always knew there was....I can't argue with the cheap reliability of a Glock. That FNX has me thinking though...for $600 you can have a reliable lightweight gun that can carry 15 rounds of .45...that's pretty incredible.

The SCAR vs M14 thing is difficult. I feel like if I threw the SCAR on the ground it would break...The M14 would probably just laugh.
Not to mention, the left over cash from buying the M14 could allow you to throw a nice optic or chassis on

Not to mention, the left over cash from buying the M14 could allow you to throw a nice optic or chassis on

That's the rub...I have the M14 already. Mounting an optic and getting it to the point it would be useable would push me over in to SCAR money...

That's the rub...I have the M14 already. Mounting an optic and getting it to the point it would be useable would push me over in to SCAR money...
true. but, with the new special for military/leo for Triji, you could score a pretty nice variable scope for 40% off.

USGI build M1A $1900+
AG composite CF stock $650
Trijicon $850
roughly $3500 after some misc stuff

SCAR 17 $2350
Trijicon $850
roughly $3250 wth some misc. stuff

Almost dead even....

Back
Top Bottom