• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

The difference between price gouging and survival for the LGS

I can understand businesses doing what they have to do -- to stay in business. But the a s s hats who buy all the ammo at Walmart or online and then resell on these and other forums are D-bags.

Also, this "free market" talk has to stop. I accept supply/demand. But this is not a free market. When high prices and panic buying are based on government action and government threats of action, that is not a free market. It was not a free market that saved GM and Dodge, and it is not a "free market" creating this panic.

I can understand businesses doing what they have to do -- to stay in business. But the a s s hats who buy all the ammo at Walmart or online and then resell on these and other forums are D-bags.

Also, this "free market" talk has to stop. I accept supply/demand. But this is not a free market. When high prices and panic buying are based on government action and government threats of action, that is not a free market. It was not a free market that saved GM and Dodge, and it is not a "free market" creating this panic.

So you're going to sell off your stuff at 5 months ago pricing? The market is being influenced, but the moment some Koolaid drinker pays $1500 for a WASR.... They are worth $1500.

Where did I say that? You drunk? I said the d-bags who are clearing shelves right now at wal Mart and other places just to sell here for double the price are d-bags.

Where did I say that? You drunk? I said the d-bags who are clearing shelves right now at wal Mart and other places just to sell here for double the price are d-bags.

Unless someone spiked my coffee... Nope. I may have misunderstood your post. Oops. They're not "d bags" they are just ignorance incarnate, and sheep following the MSM.

you sure about that? You do know what a Free Market is?

Here ya go:

An economic system in which prices are determined by unrestricted competition between privately owned businesses.

So selling things on the ODT is actually a secret business for some members. OK, I understand now.
I guess craigslist became flooded with thugs and thiefs and hurt profit margins.

Back
Top Bottom