• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

The difference between price gouging and survival for the LGS

I know that a local shop here has not raised his prices on ammo as of yet and has most everything but 556. The problem is that he is unable to order any popular ammo or firearms.

I went in to see if he could get me two Walther PPK SS 380 pistols and there are none at any of the dist.

I also know some shops near the TN line who are asking 20 a box for cci mini mags and 60 to 80 for bulk 22lr, Ringgold, Ft O.

If people would keep enough ammo on hand at home to last several months or more they would not have to emtpy the shelves.
Most have their ownselves to blame. I have not had to buy ammo in about 3 years and have enough to last a year or more.

Just saying.
If I only believed that were the case. If it were, things would eventually catch up as people get their fill. However, it's not. A demand was noticed and a**hats see $$$. Now everybody is a dealer.

I'm sure that many of them care very little about guns at all. Local and online retailers are empty but, you can still find plenty selling secondhand. It's a nasty cycle. As long as there are those trying to snatch up every last round to resell, we're going to be dealing with this a long time.

Back
Top Bottom