• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

The drinking thread!

For the record WHEN... I come back up to middle GA I would only meet up at a legit drinking establishment. As in The Rookery or whatever became of Bahama Bob's or better yet AP s down in the Peach Orchard. So y'all bring extra mags and ammo.

For the record WHEN... I come back up to middle GA I would only meet up at a legit drinking establishment. As in The Rookery or whatever became of Bahama Bob's or better yet AP s down in the Peach Orchard. So y'all bring extra mags and ammo.

i stay outta macon. never been to The Rookery

I'll be jekyll, in 2 weeks

You let me know when you wanna meet at the Rookery and I'll be there. Anytime.

you wouldn't do that!:becky::becky::becky:
My first wife used to go to the bar you're talking about. I believe it was Dreamers back then. She would hoot holler and raise hell with one dollar bills the whole time. That's when I quickly figured out those skunks don't like any9about men except their money and or crank if they had it.

My first wife used to go to the bar you're talking about. I believe it was Dreamers back then. She would hoot holler and raise hell with one dollar bills the whole time. That's when I quickly figured out those skunks don't like any9about men except their money and or crank if they had it.

Back in the day there was a chick there that had the Wonder Woman belt tattooed all the way around her waist. Man, she was baaaaadddd....

Back
Top Bottom