The frustrating part of the ammo shortage

Mtber1172

Default rank <5000 posts
ODT Junkie!
Banned Permanently
13   0
Reaction score
Is having to hit Academy and 3 other shops, just to find 200 rds of ammo.

Saw a bunch of 223, 9mm, 40 and 357 today.....which is a good thing.

img.tapatalk.com_d_13_05_26_9ebamuza.jpg

Frustrating part for me is seeing 12 cent a round 22 LR sellers ****ting all over the place. As long as they have a venue and morons to buy from them, gas alone to find the ammo will keep costing more in than you used to pay for the ammo.

I've been buying 45 from Georgia arms, they had it in stock both times I've been there

Yeah, I need to get out that way and buy a couple of bags (assuming they sell it in their shop like they do at gun shows). Last time I was out that way, they closed 10 mins before I got there. DOH!

Frustrating part for me is seeing 12 cent a round 22 LR sellers ****ting all over the place. As long as they have a venue and morons to buy from them, gas alone to find the ammo will keep costing more in than you used to pay for the ammo.

I got lucky in the fact that the 3 shops and Academy are all fairly close to me and I was out running errands, but still. I would have liked to just picked up a couple of boxes at one place and be done with it.

One shop in Lilburn wanted to charge $ 37.99 for a box of Federal FMJ .45 (that would be a 50rd box folks). I laughed so hard at the counter guy that I think I hurt his feelings.

Yeah, I need to get out that way and buy a couple of bags (assuming they sell it in their shop like they do at gun shows). Last time I was out that way, they closed 10 mins before I got there. DOH!

Bags? I buy by the box! I figure if I'm making the drive I'm buying at least 500 rds of something.

Good, feelings are the LEAST I'd like to see hurt on these pond scum. The last, oh 5 or so years have been pretty embarrassing for me as an American, this last 6 months have been humiliating as a member of the gun owning community. I guess I'm a foolish idealist but I never really thought that there were so many parasites within what I used to think was a pretty honorable group. More and mroe I find myself just disgusted.

Y'all can take comfort in the fact that I have lots of ammo, and it was purchased very inexpensively. ;)

Back
Top Bottom