The frustrating part of the ammo shortage

I roll my own. The 22 lr shortage is the only shortage that caught me with my pants down. I refuse to by from the deadbeats that frequent 15 Wallmarts a day to clear the shelves, and then try and rip off the guys with lives.

Gentlemen, I am a longtime hunter and shooter but a new dealer. In fact I am still working on getting my webstore open. My point is that over the last 6 months I have seen good businesses maintain reasonable prices and I have seen folks absolutely ripping off their customers. In my opinion if a business is not built on integrity then its a house of cards that will ultimately fail. Lead times for ammo is terrible but if you have a specific need you can let me know and I'll tell you if I have it and/or how long it would take me to get it. I don't want to get too specific here since it's against the rules for me to post listings outside of the dealer area, and I want to follow the rules (on this website anyway lol). My priority right now is service to my customers during a very tense and strained time in our countries history. Let me know if I can be of service and any advise as a new dealer would be much appreciated.

Good, feelings are the LEAST I'd like to see hurt on these pond scum. The last, oh 5 or so years have been pretty embarrassing for me as an American, this last 6 months have been humiliating as a member of the gun owning community. I guess I'm a foolish idealist but I never really thought that there were so many parasites within what I used to think was a pretty honorable group. More and mroe I find myself just disgusted.

You said it all bro. I have a whole list of people that id tell to go eat a dick if they ever attempt to buy something from me.

You sound like a man that could perhaps give me some sound advise. As a new dealer, what is important to you as a community member? This is not a bs question. I want to understand folks and make damn sure that what I am is consistent with what other men are. Much appreciation if you care to respond. Thanks.

If you want, I can meet you at GA arms. You could buy 500rds of .45 and 9mm 500rds and I can buy 500rds of 9mm and 500rds of .45 and we can help each other. Since they have 500rds limit.

Glad you found what you were looking for. $21/box ain't half bad, now is it?

Seems pretty reasonable to me. I can't remember the price of .45 before the whole panic started, because I never bought it since I didn't have a need. Now that I have a .45 gun again, I'm trying to build up my supply over time.

Back
Top Bottom