The frustrating part of the ammo shortage

Yeah because it's not like Walmart or academy have non gun related merchandise to sell in order to keep the doors open while they wait for another shipment of gun stuff. :rolleyes:If you can't see the difference between Walmart, Acadamy, and your LGS than you really are much thicker than I thought. What is a gun store supposed to do? Keep everything at pre panic pricing, sell out of everything to scallpers in 2 hours and then sit for three months with no product in the store?

Finally a good Point :thumb:

it's my opinion that "free" markets, or more specifically, fair market value is a central point to this whole discussion. About half of the entries in this thread make mention of the price of items, and the implied fairness, or un-fairness of that price. Maybe i'm wrong about that. Again, please shoot a hole in my logic, and then i'll learn something and be better for it.

it's my opinion that "free" markets, or more specifically, fair market value is a central point to this whole discussion. About half of the entries in this thread make mention of the price of items, and the implied fairness, or un-fairness of that price. Maybe i'm wrong about that. Again, please shoot a hole in my logic, and then i'll learn something and be better for it.

Well that's a wonderful synopsis, but so what. Yeah that's the issue....mkay...

I'm not saying your logic isnt sound. I'm just saying its been presented in a more entertaining manner. Thats what you were going for right?

That and to ride the high horse because you love freedom so much more than all these commies.

i see where we got off on the wrong foot, i wasn't going for entertaining. i was attempting to make some salient points, and do so succinctly. I truly doubt that anyone on this thread, let alone this site is a commie. My use of the ideas of ammo entitlement and redistribution were sarcastic in nature and intended to make a sort of rhetorical point. i can see now how those comments would be agitating in nature. i wish my keyboard had a "sarcasm" key.

i see where we got off on the wrong foot, i wasn't going for entertaining. i was attempting to make some salient points, and do so succinctly. I truly doubt that anyone on this thread, let alone this site is a commie. My use of the ideas of ammo entitlement and redistribution were sarcastic in nature and intended to make a sort of rhetorical point. i can see now how those comments would be agitating in nature. i wish my keyboard had a "sarcasm" key.

Yeah. That sarcasm key would often help me out as well.

Ya better check the definition of gouging before standing on the mountain top making proclamations.

Of all the forums on the interweb to find such a majority *****ing about wanting welfare, or goods for below market value because it "just ain't fair", I never would have guessed it to be this one.
I'm pretty sure I know what gouging is and I think an increase of over 60% ABOVE what other "fixed" retailers is currently charging is gouging. I didn't say anything about not making a profit in a free market and I "ain't" saying its not fair, I'm implying it is unethical... I was relating how I choose not to do business with those types of people. I hope your business is doing well...

Back
Top Bottom