• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

The Ignored LIST: How Far do You Go Until You Ignore That Person?

What is the boiling point for you to hit the ignore button?

• When you realize his/her political agenda or views? (liberals...)

Votes: 8 26.7%
  • When you see their mocking behaviors

Votes: 4 13.3%
  • When do you realize their immaturity

Votes: 5 16.7%
  • Is it about negative feedbacks?

Votes: 1 3.3%
  • other reason (make a comment in the thread)

Votes: 16 53.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
And I am out on this thread. I have said presented my argument in a reasonable manner and once again have wasted my words. Things are how they are and I shouldn't question them right comrades?

iu

but they request it. why not just use ignore? dude was talking ****...called him a boomer 8x. I got a point for it. now when he replies to stuff...no more notifications.
You can request all you want, it’s not for anyone’s convenience, it’s when two grown people can’t let it go.

I really only put flippers on my ignore list.

I don't put people with different ideologies on my ignore list, because who knows, they might change my mind! Plus it brings up good conversations as long as both sides are civil about the disagreement.

This is a comparison how civil and friendly sometimes they are!! lol
So, that's why they have a referee here (MODs)
View attachment 2808855
Meh if people get to aggressive, I just leave the convo, and go cry while cuddling my smoking hot fiance. She makes me always feel like a winner, except for one week a month.

Edit: she seriously has low standards being with me haha. I struck gold with the new dad bod fetish my generation has.

I am not calling you a liar, but it does not appear you are correct. Once again please reference posts #46, #48, #49 in this thread. The lack of quotations is rather unusual in this person's postss and it speaks my allegation that he circumvented the "forced ignore"

I also find it interesting am unaware of any interaction with the person in question that warranted me being issued any infractions, or would merit a mutual "Force Ignore".
Remember that ignore of any kind only works when you are signed in. Until then, you can see everything.

I have a few people on ignore... Grouchy old bastards with too many layers of tinfoil on their hats... the really paranoid and idiotic conspiracy nut types... the ones that make you embarrassed to admit to being a gun owner, because it often puts you into the same bucket with those nutcases...

I once put cmshoot cmshoot on ignore because he just came across over the top and pedantic about something and i just didn't care to continue... But I took him off several months later and came to understand and appreciate his knowledge and I am glad that I did...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom