• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

The loss of a child

We lost my 32 year old daughter to suicide on May 18. Everyone is correct in stating it is incomprehensible.. The only way my wife and I are getting through it is we know where she is today and know our God is holding us up. There are so many emotions that a person going through this has to deal with. My advice to everyone is to pray to God Almighty to give you strength and allow forgiveness to flood your hearts for those that might be responsible. On top of losing our daughter, our grandchildren are now separated to different parts of the state with their biological fathers. One of these fathers was bullying her and trying to prove her an unfit mother. He was harassing her and relentless in trying to control her life. She simply couldn't take the fight any longer.... My wife and I have had to forgive him because Jesus died on the cross for us and our sins and we persecute Him every day. We could not even grieve for our own daughter because of the hate and anger for this man. After many prayers and petitioning to God we finally have some peace. God will take care of our grandchildren, and He will seek justice for the guilty.
Prayers to VP Biden in the loss of his son and maybe this will turn his heart to a place where he will realize the damage they are doing to the great country.

We lost my 32 year old daughter to suicide on May 18. Everyone is correct in stating it is incomprehensible.. The only way my wife and I are getting through it is we know where she is today and know our God is holding us up. There are so many emotions that a person going through this has to deal with. My advice to everyone is to pray to God Almighty to give you strength and allow forgiveness to flood your hearts for those that might be responsible. On top of losing our daughter, our grandchildren are now separated to different parts of the state with their biological fathers. One of these fathers was bullying her and trying to prove her an unfit mother. He was harassing her and relentless in trying to control her life. She simply couldn't take the fight any longer.... My wife and I have had to forgive him because Jesus died on the cross for us and our sins and we persecute Him every day. We could not even grieve for our own daughter because of the hate and anger for this man. After many prayers and petitioning to God we finally have some peace. God will take care of our grandchildren, and He will seek justice for the guilty.
Prayers to VP Biden in the loss of his son and maybe this will turn his heart to a place where he will realize the damage they are doing to the great country.

Even though we don't know each other this really hurts my heart to read this. It's by the Grace of GOD, family and friends that we get through such tragic losses. You & yours will also be in my thoughts and prayers, I truly hope you all see justice served for your daughter and grandchildren.

Amen brother..and sorry for your loss...justice WILL prevail!

Manland, Sorry, I was trying to quote your post.
This is very true. Even though my daughter could not speak very well, and a lot of people would not understand her words, one night as I was helping her to the bathroom, she told me plain as day, "I'm ready to go see God". God was not ready for her yet, but I do believe this was his way of letting me know through her, not to worry. I know she is in heaven now, and whole again.

Praying for comfort to the Biden family. The loss of children no matter the age is tough. My wife and I lost twin boys 30 years ago between our two daughters. The peace that God can give is immeasurable.

Praying for comfort to the Biden family. The loss of children no matter the age is tough. My wife and I lost twin boys 30 years ago between our two daughters. The peace that God can give is immeasurable.

I just can't imagine that kind of pain, two children at once! I'm so sorry CK. You're right about God though, if it wasn't for all the people praying for our son & us I don't know how I would have gotten through that night our son almost died. I was in full blown panic that night.

Back
Top Bottom