• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

The magic of Taurus

Glocks keep on being re-listed over and over and over at crazy prices, while the Taurus semi autos get listed and snapped up right away. There's definitely some magic in a reasonably priced reliable bang bang...........

People that say stop being poor are people that have more money than sense. Go out and make more money so you can pay ridiculously outrageous prices for guns you can buy for less in a retail establishment. That's an intelligent and logical way of thinking! It's freaking genius! Then we can afford to keep Biden the office for another 20 years. I can't believe I didn't think of that! It's freaking brilliant!

I will pay more for a gun if it's something that's really hard and presents itself right then and right there. Like my Remington r100 Hunter 6 in long slide in 10 mm. I had been shopping for one for 6 months couldn't find a long slide 10 mm anywhere. Ended up buying one at Cabela's for an inflated price but it was there and I was ready to buy. There are cases where I will pay more than something is worth but I damn sure ain't going to go out and pay more for something that readily available and I can buy online and have shipped to me and pay the transfer fee and still come in at less what it's selling in the classifieds here for. Idiots cease to amaze me!

This is it. I bought the g2 when it hit $188 like 5 years ago after all positive reviews. It was my first full time carry so I didn't want to invest too much on something I'd most likely loose. Its been great but now its been downgraded to the range gun for first timers.
I see all these great deals on newer Taurus' but I think you'd be lucky to get your $200 back.
How would you lose your daily carry gun? It's not a Spyderco knife or a pair of Costas. I assume you wouldn't put it down and it just gets up and walk away like the aforementioned brand name knives and D bag sunglasses.

500full.jpg
89cd7d0c4a53ba4274b9706b879acd07.jpg
8703e304c1eaf16517ee4d033543f937.jpg
1200x0.jpg

Back
Top Bottom