• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

The magic of Taurus

How would you lose your daily carry gun? It's not a Spyderco knife or a pair of Costas. I assume you wouldn't put it down and it just gets up and walk away like the aforementioned brand name knives and D bag sunglasses.
Every found gear out in the woods? 100% chance it was mine. I'm just the guys that looses stuff. So many shades and knives, no guns yet.

Every found gear out in the woods? 100% chance it was mine. I'm just the guys that looses stuff. So many shades and knives, no guns yet.
Never lost a gun. But when I worked at the port we used to strip plastic off new cars in the acres of parking lots on both sides of Hwy 17. So we had big old trash bags slung over our shoulders like Santa Clause. Being left handed I kept my knife in my left back pocket. Didn't want my knife scratching up my phone in my front left pocket. Anyway when I slung that bag over my shoulder it would get caught on the clip for my knife and next thing you know I lost 3 or 4 knives. But at least they were all no name Academy specials .

THose that were never in the position to own an RG(Rohm) Hi Pernt, Charter Arms or a Taurus just dont know the struggle

I struggled for years and during that time I owned several Taurus autos and revolvers. They were complete s***. The M85 38spl had the barrel forged incorrectly and it didn't have a forcing cone. It ripped the copper jacket off of the first round and sent jagged pieces of metal into my wrist. How the f*** do you forge a revolver without a forcing cone?

The difference between a Taurus and a Glock is like $150. Stop being poor.

I struggled for years and during that time I owned several Taurus autos and revolvers. They were complete s***. The M85 38spl had the barrel forged incorrectly and it didn't have a forcing cone. It ripped the copper jacket off of the first round and sent jagged pieces of metal into my wrist. How the f*** do you forge a revolver without a forcing cone?

The difference between a Taurus and a Glock is like $150. Stop being poor.
wouldnt own a glock

download (3).jpgglocks are perfect

Back
Top Bottom