• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

The McRib is back!

For some unknown reason my 'ol lady loves these things.
I guess I'll bring her one home and use it for gobble barter material.

Fast food is EVERYWHERE!! I found it hard to find quality food while living in Mid GA from 2001 to 2015. The good restaurants would close up shop after a year or 2 and the fast "food" places would keep on keeping on. Not skipping a beat. There were good Amerimexican places, but good ethnic style food was few and far between. MaMa Mia lasted for a while, but it was mostly "transplants" that ate in there. I've seen good Greek, Italian, Pizza etc. places just fold up leaving the alternative of fast food to the masses.

The stuff is bad for you.

Just the meat:

The ‘pork’ is restructured meat, meaning that there is no real quality meat involved. Instead they use the disposable innards of the pig such as tripe, heart, and scalded stomach which are then turned over to a process which cooks all of the pig scraps in water and salt. This process extracts all of the salt-soluble proteins and congeals everything together into a rubbery concoction respectfully titled as a “pork patty”.

Taking it that you've never eaten souse meat or scrapple.

:thumb:

Keep the chilluns away or dey be all . . . . . .

grandpas-bikers-finger-jpg.1376470

As I understand it, they will start accepting new members soon.
External antennas allow you some flexibility on positioning the hot spot. Mine has only built in, so I have to keep it by the window to get a strong signal (-20 to -40 dB). I figured out how to do it, but it would have been nice to have extra flexibility in positioning.

I was able to get in touch with 4gcommuntiy thru facebook and order the premium package yesterday. Looking forward to it and hopefully able to dump AT&T 1.5mbps "speed" I get right now.

If you're still eating McDonald's, I feel sorry for you and your taste buds

Parts is parts.

The BBQ Rib sandwich Hardee's had a short while back is a VASTLY superior sandwich...

Captain D's has Lobster rolls 2 for $3.49 not bad at all.

Back
Top Bottom