• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

The New KelTec P15

Granite3

Army Icon Supporter
King of Battle
417   0
Reaction score
The KelTec P15 weighs only 14 oz and boasts a 15+1 capacity right out of the box.

An excellent choice for concealed carry, this striker-fired pistol has maximum firepower in a uniquely small package with two magazines, one for a patent pending capacity of 15 rounds, and the other for 12 rounds of deep concealment.

Shipping Q2

The KelTec P15 weighs only 14 oz and boasts a 15+1 capacity right out of the box.

An excellent choice for concealed carry, this striker-fired pistol has maximum firepower in a uniquely small package with two magazines, one for a patent pending capacity of 15 rounds, and the other for 12 rounds of deep concealment.

Shipping Q2

So what's the MSRP?.....The other big question is the feed ramp. Is it plastic? Frankly, it seems to have a lot of 'sharps' for a concealable EDC....

Hell I still can't find the P17 they introduced 2 years ago for less than double MSRP. And that's all Gunbroker since there are none to be found in my area.
Seems like I recall some of yall having the same problem finding a PMR30 a few years ago. Kel Tec just needs to add another shift.

Back
Top Bottom