• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

The new normal

I have never and will never be a self admitted flipper as I am not a flipper.

You joined 2 months ago and you've already completed 79 deals on the site?

You either came here with a large gun/ammo collection and were ready to trade from the get go or you're full of ****.

I'll take the latter.

I just read your post saying you lose money on most deals "iziod". You need to at least try to break even!!

If you believe he loses money on most deals, especially on all of the BNIB firearms he posts.... Oh wait, sorry, I mean Jelly Beans, then I have some ocean-front property in Arizona I would like to sell you dirt cheap ;)

I see your position but I don't think I really agree with it. I was raised to be self-disciplined. Momma taught me right from wrong and then whipped my ass if I crossed over. As I grew up the groups I associated with were guided by the same principle. Police yourself. My old football coach would tell you "Check your cleats". To me, it's always been a constant goal to self-correct so the corrections never need to be done by an outsider. Seeing people within our community flagrantly break the law and NOT at least saying something is hard. And knowing that these vermin are GOING to bring down the atttention of the very agencies that we all hope to avoid is frustrating to say the least. A **** storm is coming gents. And it will be thanks to those right here who are illegally dealing in firearms and ammunition. But we are deserving of that storm because we(both the buyers and the sideline sitters) are complicit in the crime even if it's only through our silence. Unfortunately, the punishment, when it comes is going to be disproportionately harsh both to the site and to many of us who will have a microscope shoved up OUR asses as we are gathered up in a net of guilt by association.

It doesn't seem to be a concern of OS, so maybe everyone should stop worrying. After all, won't it be his rear end that gets investigated, since he's running this site?

You joined 2 months ago and you've already completed 79 deals on the site?

You either came here with a large gun/ammo collection and were ready to trade from the get go or you're full of ****.

I'll take the latter.

He posted a little while back that he visits 2-3 gun shops each day........

Have any BNIB Smiths you are willing to take a loss on? :D

Well...er...ummm....NO! I don't have any that are BNIB. I have three that are LBNIB. But you make a good point, I would not take a loss on them. In fact, I will admit it, to get them from me, you would have to pay a premium for them.

Back
Top Bottom