• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

The ODT Dictionary

I have a Custom Built AR For Sale. = I bought cheap priced parts from different sites on the interwebs and assembled them and gonna triple my money when I sell it on here to some poor fool who doesn't know any better.

"I can get it for less some place else."

I wish for you to believe that I have connections and am a powerful negotiator but I am unable to understand that if I can, indeed, get it cheaper somewhere else; I should go and get it there. Further, I am unable to comprehend that people easily see through my self-seemingly clever ruse and respond with elaborate hineyhurt when I am told to, in fact, "go some place else."

"I can get it for less some place else."

. Further, I am unable to comprehend that people easily see through my self-seemingly clever ruse and respond with elaborate hineyhurt when I am told to, in fact, "go some place else."

Overheard a dealer tell someone that other day ( I think the subject was the price of ammo at Wal Mart). The "customer" was the one who brought it up, and was mightily aggrieved that the dealer agreed with him. " Bu Bu Bu But "

I like the definition of "rare" --Edsels are "rare" for a reason. 8 track tape players are "rare" for a reason. Yugo's are REALLY "rare" for a reason.

I digress, but it's a true story -- I was involved in a voluntary surrender of two 4 year old Yugos, to the bank that financed them. The bank wouldn't even pick them up (repo them).

Overheard a dealer tell someone that other day ( I think the subject was the price of ammo at Wal Mart). The "customer" was the one who brought it up, and was mightily aggrieved that the dealer agreed with him. " Bu Bu Bu But "
+2 points for the use of "mightily aggrieved"

:thumb:

Back
Top Bottom