The ODT Dictionary

"I can get it for less some place else."

I wish for you to believe that I have connections and am a powerful negotiator but I am unable to understand that if I can, indeed, get it cheaper somewhere else; I should go and get it there. Further, I am unable to comprehend that people easily see through my self-seemingly clever ruse and respond with elaborate hineyhurt when I am told to, in fact, "go some place else."

"I have also failed to take into account tax,shipping handling or any transfer fees as well as any extras such as optics, mounts, mags, ammo, cases or holsters etc."

Wife won't let me buy it,
Wife pitched a fit when I told her I was buying this,
Asked wife and she said NO,
Any other excuse to cancel an agreed meet contains the "Wife card"

Really means I am a p^%€¥ whipped wimp and I don't have balls enough to tell her I have committed to this meet and I am going to keep my word.

"subscribed"

I either

A) have nothing to add to the discussion but wish to be a part of it nonetheless

B) think that this thread will deliver

C) think that this thread will not deliver and as such am subscribing in order to oggle the trainwreck

D) am Gunsite Grad Gunsite Grad

E) work for BATF, FBI, CIA, NSA and want to make sure my list of "usual suspects" is up to date.

F) I had to comment something to get that point and "Subscribed" hadn't been said yet.

I am working on compiling a dictionary of ODT terminology. Feel free to contribute.

:deadhorse:

Custom
I bought this stock and added $800 worth of crappy upgrades
I built this rifle in my garage from parts I had laying around

Deal of the Day!
MSRP + $100

Different Direction, I Decided to Go in a
see Just Testing the Waters

Good Luck with Sale (GLWS)
Sarcastic. Item is obviously overpriced.

GLOCK
A plastic pistol that costs $550 brand and and $700 secondhand

Just Testing the Waters

I over invested in this gun and want to see if I can still make a profit off it

Like New in Box (LNIB)

I bouth this new, fired 250 rounds through it, and put it back in the box. That's like new, right?

Rare

This item is not produced anymore because no one wanted it

Subscribed
I have nothing to add to the discussion but wish to be a part of it nonetheless

Want to Buy...

Want to buy, but for way less than current market value

Wish You Were Closer
I like this gun but I can't make the financial commitment to it

Please, make sure you Post your Final product, Some of my friends may join ODT, after seeing your post. They, are always saying I don't understand this or that but this post will HELP there scary asses!!

Back
Top Bottom