• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

The Official ODT Bourbon

Dont know much about burbon cause I never drank much of it. See, dont even know how to spell it. I like my Chivas Regal and I save the bottles and refill em with Scoreby's or Cutty Sark for when those lower class of losers come to visit.

Just give me some Quervo Gold Tequila, I like to get rowdy plus I’m a cheap SOB. Hell, my go to beer when I want one is Miller High Life but it’s gotta be in the glass bottle and ice cold. I’ve been mowing the lawn today with an 8oz flask full of 35 year old Quervo & lime juice in my back pocket, come on by and start some ****, I’ll make the devil himself look like a choirboy. Muahahahaha! Best evil laugh I can do. lol!

Reactions: JWC
Just give me some Quervo Gold Tequila, I like to get rowdy plus I’m a cheap SOB. Hell, my go to beer when I want one is Miller High Life but it’s gotta be in the glass bottle and ice cold. I’ve been mowing the lawn today with an 8oz flask full of 35 year old Quervo & lime juice in my back pocket, come on by and start some ****, I’ll make the devil himself look like a choirboy. Muahahahaha! Best evil laugh I can do. lol!

100 degree Cuervo with lime in a flask... I don’t think anybody’s going to say ****...

Back
Top Bottom