• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

**The official your boat picture thread**

I thought you were selling it?? This was my first NEW boat too, I have had it for almost 3 years now but still love it.
Skeeter.jpg

What kind is it? Love the Yamaha BTW. My favorite motors.

I'm too fat and my knees are shot to use the bicycle seat though sadly.

Ya I prefer to stand so the seat is not on there. That picture was when took it from the dealer the day I bought it so I hadn't taken it off yet. I thought I remembered seeing you listing one for sale a while back, was it this one? Mine is a Skeeter ZX190. I love the Yamaha 175, it pushes the boat very good. We should go sometime, you normally fish Carters?

Ya I prefer to stand so the seat is not on there. That picture was when took it from the dealer the day I bought it so I hadn't taken it off yet. I thought I remembered seeing you listing one for sale a while back, was it this one? Mine is a Skeeter ZX190. I love the Yamaha 175, it pushes the boat very good. We should go sometime, you normally fish Carters?
I had a 2012 Ranger I sold and a 2004 Ranger and a 2006 Nitro all sold. I finally got me a new one and she is a keeper. I was never happy with the used boats. Skeeters are great boats I hear. Yep Carters is my go to lake. Definitely, maybe we could get enough folks together for a small tournament.

Had a Ranger 392 with a Merc 200 on it when I was fishing tournaments.Sold it and got a 16 foot aluminum bass tracker caught just as many fish with it as I did the big boat.Then 4 gheenoes, a canoe, a kayak, a jon boat and now looking for another jon boat.
I didn't know you were a tournament fisherman. Cool.

I had a 2012 Ranger I sold and a 2004 Ranger and a 2006 Nitro all sold. I finally got me a new one and she is a keeper. I was never happy with the used boats. Skeeters are great boats I hear. Yep Carters is my go to lake. Definitely, maybe we could get enough folks together for a small tournament.

Ok, it was the 2012 I was thinking of. Yes I love the Skeeter, will buy another years down the road when the time comes. I haven't been to Carters in over a year, Chickamauga is just to hard to stay away from. I love the scenery at Carters...ODT fishing tournament???

Back
Top Bottom