• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

**The official your boat picture thread**

IMG_1499.JPG
Good "ole turbo", the pride of lake Allatoona!

Ok, it was the 2012 I was thinking of. Yes I love the Skeeter, will buy another years down the road when the time comes. I haven't been to Carters in over a year, Chickamauga is just to hard to stay away from. I love the scenery at Carters...ODT fishing tournament???
Right on, I was going to hit Chicamauga but the guys at Dalton Marine called it death lake because they destroyed 3 outboards running those waters. I may fish it still since I already got my Tenessee license but I probably won't run the big motor.

Right on, I was going to hit Chicamauga but the guys at Dalton Marine called it death lake because they destroyed 3 outboards running those waters. I may fish it still since I already got my Tenessee license but I probably won't run the big motor.

It can be if you do not know the lake, especially with the water down. If you're ever heading up that way let me know, I'm there all the time and I can show you a couple spots you can get to with out worrying about anything.

2001 Chaparral Sunesta we bought last spring. Boat is awesome with having 3 kids and usually having extra people with us. Eventually I would like to add a small fishing boat. I'm thinking a used bass tracker.

IMG951434.jpg

IMG951472.jpg

This was in 2007 (when the boat was new). My first driving attempt up a tricky river in the jet and I managed to put the bow on a log. :) I took the picture with my wife at the wheel so I could conveniently blame her - lol.

1.5 hours later with the help of a come-along and we were back in the middle of the "river". Stripers weren't biting that day, but Spots were.

lynxjet.net_media_Fishing_5_27_07_20Chattooga_DUPIMG_0001.jpg

lynxjet.net_media_Fishing_5_27_07_20Chattooga_DUPIMG_0003.jpg

lynxjet.net_media_Fishing_5_27_07_20Chattooga_DUPIMG_0002.jpg

lynxjet.net_media_Fishing_5_27_07_20Chattooga_DUPIMG_0004.jpg

Back
Top Bottom