• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

The Signing of GeorgiaCarry's HB60 by Governor Nathan Deal April 23rd Ellijay, GA

mountainpass

Default rank <2500 posts
ODT Junkie!
15   0
Reaction score
https://www.facebook.com/pages/GeorgiaCarryOrg/154250911309523?fref=nf

GeorgiaCarry.Org
31 minutes ago
It is no longer necessary to call Governor Deal concerning HB60. Below is an invitation GCO received from Speaker David Ralston for all members of GCO to attend the signing of HB60. The invitation below is self-explanatory.

Jerry,

On behalf of the bill sponsors and myself, I would like to invite you and your membership to Ellijay next Wednesday, April 23rd, at the ETC Pavilion on the Coosawattee River where Governor Deal will sign House Bill 60, the Safe Carry Protection Act of 2014. The bill signing ceremony begins at noon. After that, a BBQ lunch will be served open to those who can join us.

The address for the ETC Pavilion can be found below. Thanks and I look forward to seeing you and everyone in Ellijay next week.

Speaker Ralston

What: Bill Signing Ceremony for HB 60, The Safe Carry Protection Act of 2014

When: Wednesday, April 23, 12:00 p.m. (noon)

Who: Speaker Ralston

Governor Nathan Deal

Members of the General Assembly

Where: ETC Pavilion on the Coosawattee River

255 Legion Road

Ellijay, Georgia 30540

Click here for a link to the Google Map

Thanks for all your efforts to get HB60 signed. After the bill is signed on Wednesday, we will have to wait until July 1, 2014 for the bill to take effect. Founding Board Member and Atlanta Gun Rights Examiner Ed Stone is planning a series of articles explaining what HB60 does for the people of GA in layman's terms so we can be prepared when the bill becomes law. We will also have a session at the 6th Annual GCO Convention on August 16.

Hope to see many of you at the ceremony!

I wish I could go there and thank him. I'll send a letter. Expect a few mindless lemmings to show up and attempt to spoil the good time at the BBQ.

Overdue but glad he is finally signing HB60.. This being said I'm sure our "friend" from New York will burn that $50000,000 up trying to take this and other gun rights away from us.

Best darned thing I've heard all day ! :thumb::ear:

You ain't just whistling Dixie...This is a big deal and a definite step in the right direction. It took the other side time and patience to add unnecessary and unfair gun laws, and it will take time to regain all of our rights as they are supposed to be. Again, a very big deal and I'm proud to be a Georgian. I have already been celebrating by going to Stoddard's gun range this morning and busting a bunch of .40 and .357's. Had a blast. Literally.

Back
Top Bottom