• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

The Signing of GeorgiaCarry's HB60 by Governor Nathan Deal April 23rd Ellijay, GA

He`s signing the bill and some of ya`ll are still whining.Be thankful we got what we got.Are you whiners in the NRA?Ga.Carry?Ga Packing?etc,etc.Probably not.I`m going to the signing.I haven`t forgotten that not long ago,you couldn`t carry a concealed weapon in public here.At All.

it sure was satisfying hearing the liberals whineing on NPR yesterday morning. i chuckled a little when the reporter asked the georgia carry rep somthing to the effect of where do you think citizens should be able to carry. his response........everywhere.

they were cyin and whineing and i had a big ole smile. job well done for all involved thanks for your hard work and dedication to the cause. im workin nights or id def come see yall today and thank you personally.

I am glad I called him twice and wrote once in the past couple of weeks. It seems our efforts have tipped the scales. I live and work in Ellijay, and am proud that he choose our beautiful patch of Georgia mountain to sign this bill. See you there.

I am glad I called him twice and wrote once in the past couple of weeks. It seems our efforts have tipped the scales. I live and work in Ellijay, and am proud that he choose our beautiful patch of Georgia mountain to sign this bill. See you there.

Howdy Neighbor!! I grew up in the Keys also and live on Ft. Mountain, hope to meet you there

Back
Top Bottom