• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

The story of the sigma..

DaveTheMinion

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
94   1
Reaction score
Now I shall tell you the story of the Smith and Wesson Sigma..
The year was 1990, Karl walther of Glock Inc, once a traveling gun salesman, is now a full time Glock employee. He's out of the RV, and he's driving a porshe. Police agencies, FBI agencies and other similar departments are coming to glock for training, and Karl walther takes every agency to the Gold Club, a strip bar in Smyrna. They went so much so, that Thursdays at the strip club are called "Glock Thursdays". Karl walther begins plans of attending the shot show, where they unveil the new G20. Glock auditions roughly 300 erotic dancers, and the winner was Sharon Dillon. She would be the big attraction at the Glock Booth. Glock advertises her heavily, and puts her through the same training all Leos were getting. The agencies there thought she was CIA, as she was top marksman of the class and also scored 100% on her written exams. Glock wanted hotness, but not a dummy. About this same time, the FBI was phasing out the new 10mm round, and Smith and Wesson along with Winchester began developing.the 40 Smith and Wesson, and gaston glock found out. At the shot show, Sharon Dillon attracted major attention for Glock, but that's not what's important. Hastings Glock walked by and picked some of the new ammo and took it back to Austria. Before Smith and Wesson could even contact distributers, glock 22's were on the shelf. The round Leo wanted, and all the wining and.dining left Glock at the top.of every agency's list. The owner of Smith and Wesson was pissed, their PR called it an embarrassment. The owner of Smith and wesson, after.much.arguing with engineers, slammed a glock 17 on the table, and said if you can't beat it, copy the mother ****er!
Keep in mind, Leo pie was all sw had, and they were losing it quickly. Their autos weren't the most reliable, and after the Miami shoot out, agencies slowly began.phasing out revolvers...

The.sigma was Smith and wessons cry out as they watched Glock take their pie..

Some accounts may be slightly.off as I'm telling from memory, this was in my glock, rise of Americas gun.
Very good read.

www.thegunzone.com_glock_images_perfect10.jpg

that was one of my first handguns. Other than the crappy trigger they are not all that bad.
Glock or the sigma :p
Right now I'm in the chapter that talks about why glock switched Tupperware boxes, dumbasses didn't read the manuals and put loaded pistols in the box, and shot themselves. Gaston didn't want to change because of "stupid Americans". Guys with lawyers were awarded 100k, those without recieved next to nothing. We have a Sue happy society.

Glock or the sigma :p
Right now I'm in the chapter that talks about why glock switched Tupperware boxes, dumbasses didn't read the manuals and put loaded pistols in the box, and shot themselves. Gaston didn't want to change because of "stupid Americans". Guys with lawyers were awarded 100k, those without recieved next to nothing. We have a Sue happy society.
kinda like those waste of space gun locks they put in there? I have a huge box full of them.

Now I shall tell you the story of the Smith and Wesson Sigma..
The year was 1990, Karl walther of Glock Inc, once a traveling gun salesman, is now a full time Glock employee. He's out of the RV, and he's driving a porshe. Police agencies, FBI agencies and other similar departments are coming to glock for training, and Karl walther takes every agency to the Gold Club, a strip bar in Smyrna. They went so much so, that Thursdays at the strip club are called "Glock Thursdays". Karl walther begins plans of attending the shot show, where they unveil the new G20. Glock auditions roughly 300 erotic dancers, and the winner was Sharon Dillon. She would be the big attraction at the Glock Booth. Glock advertises her heavily, and puts her through the same training all Leos were getting. The agencies there thought she was CIA, as she was top marksman of the class and also scored 100% on her written exams. Glock wanted hotness, but not a dummy. About this same time, the FBI was phasing out the new 10mm round, and Smith and Wesson along with Winchester began developing.the 40 Smith and Wesson, and gaston glock found out. At the shot show, Sharon Dillon attracted major attention for Glock, but that's not what's important. Hastings Glock walked by and picked some of the new ammo and took it back to Austria. Before Smith and Wesson could even contact distributers, glock 22's were on the shelf. The round Leo wanted, and all the wining and.dining left Glock at the top.of every agency's list. The owner of Smith and Wesson was pissed, their PR called it an embarrassment. The owner of Smith and wesson, after.much.arguing with engineers, slammed a glock 17 on the table, and said if you can't beat it, copy the mother ****er!
Keep in mind, Leo pie was all sw had, and they were losing it quickly. Their autos weren't the most reliable, and after the Miami shoot out, agencies slowly began.phasing out revolvers...

The.sigma was Smith and wessons cry out as they watched Glock take their pie..

Some accounts may be slightly.off as I'm telling from memory, this was in my glock, rise of Americas gun.
Very good read.

They must have gave you some really good drugs!

Back
Top Bottom