• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

"The talk"....

I learned everything I needed to know on the back of the schoolbus..cussing,smoking..sex..
so if he rides a bus or unless bus'have really changed I would say he can out cuss most men..

and with the advent of the internet I don't know if "the talk"is really necessary..
but make no mistake,just understanding the biology or mechanix of it (or even doing it) doesn't make a boy into a man..

My Grandfather had many,many talks with me about being(becoming) a man..
one of the things he told me must have sunk in as I have never forgotten it..
he said:

in order for a boy to become a man he must learn and have control over 3things..
1.his head(control your thoughts of evil)
2.his hands(don't steal..don't feel)
3.his heart(don't rush off to emotion)

he went on to great detail of men who have thrown away kingdoms for a woman(heart)
empires lost to being corrupt(theft)
or even men who never act on thoughts because all they do is dream(head)..

To be a "Man"..

you must control the 3 H's...Head,Heart,Hands...or you will never be a "Man"

I told my son, "When it comes to girls, don't hold hands. If you hold hands it will lead to walking arm-in-arm, hugging, kissing and who knows what else. This could lead to either of you, or both, in big trouble that will not go away. So, don't hold hands." :nono:

I honestly don't remember having the talk. I also lost my V card stupid early, so I'm not sure if it would have mattered anyway.

I'm the reason I'll be locking my kids up when they get to be that age.

Mom gave me the talk... i quote "Always strap up, and always buy weed from someone you trust". It got me this far so im doing good!

My mother gave me a bunch of scientific books to read that I could not understand. My Dad told me that he only liked Dolly Pardons music (after a more specific inquiry from me) and my Grandma took me fishing to the watering hole in the pasture and sure nuff our bull was doing his business to a heifer and sure as heck she said, Yes that is how babies are made. The rural private school that I went to did it best. They covered it as part of biology and kept in strictly clinical without adding all the social engineering garbage that is not age appropriate.

I learned everything I needed to know on the back of the schoolbus..cussing,smoking..sex..
so if he rides a bus or unless bus'have really changed I would say he can out cuss most men..

and with the advent of the internet I don't know if "the talk"is really necessary..
but make no mistake,just understanding the biology or mechanix of it (or even doing it) doesn't make a boy into a man..

My Grandfather had many,many talks with me about being(becoming) a man..
one of the things he told me must have sunk in as I have never forgotten it..
he said:

in order for a boy to become a man he must learn and have control over 3things..
1.his head(control your thoughts of evil)
2.his hands(don't steal..don't feel)
3.his heart(don't rush off to emotion)

he went on to great detail of men who have thrown away kingdoms for a woman(heart)
empires lost to being corrupt(theft)
or even men who never act on thoughts because all they do is dream(head)..

To be a "Man"..

you must control the 3 H's...Head,Heart,Hands...or you will never be a "Man"

I have great respect for your Grandfather!

Back
Top Bottom