• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

The UN will be the ones taking your guns

What you said before was factually incorrect. Now you are just speculating. Fear mongering. In 2012, 58 senators came out against ratification of the treaty. History shows that gun control is not popular on the federal level. None of those other things you listed are relevant if you look deeper than what's right on the surface.

What you said before was factually incorrect. Now you are just speculating. Fear mongering. In 2012, 58 senators came out against ratification of the treaty. History shows that gun control is not popular on the federal level. None of those other things you listed are relevant if you look deeper than what's right on the surface.

But it still passed....

We are going nowhere with this...I believe one thing you believe another. Agree to Disagree.

But it still passed....

We are going nowhere with this...I believe one thing you believe another. Agree to Disagree.

It did not "pass" the Senate. Ratification of a Treaty takes 2/3s the of the Senate.

The ambassador to the UN cannot ratify a treaty. The Secretary of State nor the President have that power without consent of 2/3 of the Senate.

Lord almighty this thread needs to be in area 51.

The UN will never invade the US to take away guns. If you think the citizens of this country would be willing to actively resist other Americans trying to take their guns, what do you think they would do to some foreign douchebag in a blue helmet?

But it still passed....

You are entitled to you own opinion. You are not entitled to your own facts.

It "passed" in the UN. There is nothing to agree or disagree on with that fact. Further, it has NOT "passed" anywhere that counts, ie the US Senate. That is also fact and there is nothing to agree or disagree on.

The rest if your post about pols caring about us, that is, actually, opinion and we can agree to disagree or whatever. I happen to agree with you on that, however. I disagree with your assessment that their lack of caring automatically means this thing gets ratified. That is opinion and we can agree to disagree if you like.

You can't make up "facts" and present them as such and then expect to get let off simply by saying "that's my opinion".

Back
Top Bottom