• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

The UN will be the ones taking your guns

Yeah read the threads before yours.

- - - Updated - - -

Actually thats not prove of a E.O. for U.N. to take guns....

So, am still waiting on my prove..

- - - Updated - - -

Proof*

Bro...dont you think if I had concrete proof that we would all already know about it? And subsequently be marching on washington for it? I am just trying to get you to use that space between your ears to think outside of the box and what that black box in your living room tells you....All the previous EO have made people like you and I enemies of the state, now throw in the current federal gun legislation (that is openly opposed by many) and if this does not pass THATS WHEN THE UN would come in via the SMALL ARMS TREATY (Which we have accepted but have not ratified....hillary signed it earlier this year)...WHICH WILL BRING IN THE BLUE HELMETS. In order to disceive you must first distract....

go to www.whitehouse.gov and read all 900+ executive orders then report back to me with what you think....

Bro...dont you think if I had concrete proof that we would all already know about it? And subsequently be marching on washington for it? I am just trying to get you to use that space between your ears to think outside of the box and what that black box in your living room tells you....All the previous EO have made people like you and I enemies of the state, now throw in the current federal gun legislation (that is openly opposed by many) and if this does not pass THATS WHEN THE UN would come in via the SMALL ARMS TREATY (Which we have accepted but have not ratified....hillary signed it earlier this year)...WHICH WILL BRING IN THE BLUE HELMETS. In order to disceive you must first distract....

go to www.whitehouse.gov and read all 900+ executive orders then report back to me with what you think....

I've seen what the small arms treaty says and it doesn't say anything about coming over here or disarming anybody? Unless you have a different version? I'm not starting a debate just stating which small arms treaty have you read that says they can come over here and disarm us?

They'd better bring EVERY piece of hardware they can muster then borrow some. This isn't England, Austrailia, France or some other push over nation like those sucks up there in Canada. The UN might think they'd have a chance but......

:tinfoil3:

By the way, the UN is compromised mainly of US forces...just FYI...so this thread has no validity.

I've seen what the small arms treaty says and it doesn't say anything about coming over here or disarming anybody? Unless you have a different version? I'm not starting a debate just stating which small arms treaty have you read that says they can come over here and disarm us?

This is what I dont understand about everyone who thinks the UN will come disarm us.

The UN is concerned about small arms being EXPORTED from countries like ours to small, war-torn countries, and used for bad things. As such, they want arms manufacturers worldwide to hold themselves accountable and not sell guns to warlords. They want the countries of the world to require their arms manufacturers to track where they sell guns by serial number, and want to make sure the governments themselves are not selling surplus arms to bad people.

Guess who is the example everyone else must follow? Thats right, the US of A. The UN recognizes that we are already doing a really good job at this, and wants the rest of the world to follow along.

As far as I have read, there is NOTHING, nada, zilch, about disarming anyone or controlling imports of guns to the US. if anyone has any information that says otherwise, PLEASE link me to it.

Nor am I just trying to get people to think outside the box....I just think this could be a "1" "2" punch thats all. The small arms treat says nothing about consficating (Correct) BUT something everyone should consider. I believe that until you have thought about every possibile scenario can you make an educated plan for correction.

You really should research what control international treaties have inside the US borders and how the Constitution supersedes those instead of believing what you read on the internet.

Thats assuming we are even apart of the constitution....MAYBE you should read some more on the internet and see if you are apart of how the law defines a person, why there is gold fringe on the flags around the white house & Military patches, and finally who is subject to the rules set forth in the constitution. Yes I know "We the People" but DC defines that completely different. The greatest knowledge on earth is the education you provide for yourself.

Back
Top Bottom