• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

The wait begins

I would like to have the physical stamp, maybe I'll do a paper route on something none pressing just to get one.

I thought that way at first. Then I thought about it. I keep copies of all my stamps on me. Its a copy anyway. If anything comes up about it legally , the people who will be interested the most will have the original .. the ATF

I thought that way at first. Then I thought about it. I keep copies of all my stamps on me. Its a copy anyway. If anything comes up about it legally , the people who will be interested the most will have the original .. the ATF

Thats true. I guess, and you probably understand this, its just a like for collector value I guess. Just to show someone I guess. But I dont know. What I do know is I can't afford to keep giving the government $200 when I want to buy something cool so I got a short list. :lol:

Thats true. I guess, and you probably understand this, its just a like for collector value I guess. Just to show someone I guess. But I dont know. What I do know is I can't afford to keep giving the government $200 when I want to buy something cool so I got a short list. :lol:

The ATF has over 1,000 dollars of my money so that I can own items I feel I should have the right to buy without having to pay them to do it. Not much you can do but play by the rules. Efile and call it a day. Get it faster.

The ATF has over 1,000 dollars of my money so that I can own items I feel I should have the right to buy without having to pay them to do it. Not much you can do but play by the rules. Efile and call it a day. Get it faster.

Basically they stole a decent AR or 1911 from you. LOL! See thats a lot man. I'm weird like that though it took me a long time to buy a safe because I always looked at it like thats another gun I could buy. I thought about it today and the $200 for the stamp could have almost paid for a host. But thats a whole other thread.

You done with stamps Soviet?

The ATF has that much of my money too......cept I don't have any cool toys to play with yet. :(

blah blah all this talk about giving the government money for stuff you should be able to own and waiting and buying and waiting some more. I just build and to hell with the...:tape2:!! I SAID NOTHING!! You misunderstood!! Of course Mr. Government Agent, I am a law abiding citizen who pays and follows all your rules!!! See how long it is before I get a visit from an alphabet agent!! LOL:pop2:

In all seriousness, I DO NOT violate class three laws and am categorically deny any and all such said and levied allegations and accusations to the contrary and furthermore am prepared to make counter allegations and accusations to, and of all levels up to aggravated hooliganisms!!

Back
Top Bottom