• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

The Walking Dead returns......

Hope not. They have all been a bunch of vajayjays.... Why hasn't anyone killed Degan yet? I want to slit his throat

Drama! Gotz to sell them commercials, keep us intrigued but not bored. Not working so far. Neegans unfortunately going to be with us for a long time! He'll be around longer than the governor.

Correct, because Hollywood loves selling those commercials to fund it all!

Well there is that, but in the comics, Negan doesn't get an early revenge death.

Drama! Gotz to sell them commercials, keep us intrigued but not bored. Not working so far. Neegans unfortunately going to be with us for a long time! He'll be around longer than the governor.

^This

Yeah, Negan has way too much going on to get knocked off after 1/2 season....i think that he will be here for a while, like others say-and the comics go.
Its seems like the thing to fit. To have a bad guy that is all but impossible to kill ..... And does unspeakable things to the heros of the series.

It seems that in the right setting, the bulk of his gang would turn on Negan, given the opportunity and a plan that looks like it would work.
I know its t.v./ fiction but there have been numerous times he couldve been killed/tortured/had limbs chopped off/ etc., etc., ....... At the very least i wouldve had to try , as many times as Rick has had the chance. I just dont see him cowering to him to the point that he just turns into a wussy all together.

They really need to score a home run with tonights episode, or i think a good portion of the audience would be ready to toss it aside. There is already talk that it is starting to suck, not what it was, yada yada.

Degan, Neegan, f***face... Whatever his name is. I'm about over it. As if the graphics of smashing Glens face in wasn't enough! Better be a good episode :mad:

Back
Top Bottom