The Walking Dead returns......

Whose the person lurking in the shadows?
Was at lake and then at gate at Alexandria

My best guess is one of the women from the camp the lesbian was at
Pants were tucked in the boots in a similar way they were on the short hair girl from that camp

Is that the guy with the scarred up face and long hair that Neagan keeps screwing with? Got his wife and all?
If that is who yall are saying is next Idk....but if the guy goes off this show(which he should) and tries to attack Neagan, he will die- yeah.

Or is Spencer the gay guy that is hanging with Rick now?
That's Dwight. Darrel is going to take care of Dwight. With an UGLY bit of vengeance.

Rick will be the one to finally kill Negan. Mano a mano and all that BS. After that "my cock down your throat and you thanked me for it" speech, Rick HAS to kill him. Maggie is going to take over Hilltop and lead them in the upcoming revolt. Some of the saviors may be salvaged but I think MOST will die painfully. To surrender that abjectly and obey that mindlessly makes them all pretty much worthless.

this is the #1 show on cable. all **** aside,thats kinda sad
burnt out on commercials and girl power,cutting the cable
will stay a season behind---dont think i'll be missing much

Glad to see the comradely, but dang this first part season was boring. But I guess there's only so much vile, despicable nasty zombie Brain's to be dished out! I'll say this though, they have made Neegans character out to be the most hated, seriously deranged character so far! Hopefully all this dramatic characterization building will be worth it in the mid season's episodes. I'm kinda looking forward to seeing Ezekiel's tiger making lunch meat out of some Savior's asses.

Glad to see the comradely, but dang this first part season was boring. But I guess there's only so much vile, despicable nasty zombie Brain's to be dished out! I'll say this though, they have made Neegans character out to be the most hated, seriously deranged character so far! Hopefully all this dramatic characterization building will be worth it in the mid season's episodes. I'm kinda looking forward to seeing Ezekiel's tiger making lunch meat out of some Savior's asses.

Neegan is by far my favorite character of the series to date.

Neegan is by far my favorite character of the series to date.

Yeah mine too! He has that on the edge of sanity going for him! Just when you think there might be a little bit of nice guy in him, he disembowels the poor sucker. Funny though, he said he would never hit a woman, but he has one of his gangster chick's blow her head off! :jaw:

Back
Top Bottom