• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

The Walking Dead returns......

I may be completely wrong but I think they are working us. I bet something along these lines happens...

I think Carl was bitten and I think he will be sick for a while but recover. This will lead to some of the thinking that Carl is immune. What it is doing is setting up the Whisperer story line. The Whisperers are a cult like group that kinda worship the dead. They wear the dead skins and walk around and act like the dead even to the point of attacking the living. Carl may be sick from the bite, even human bites get infected very easy, or Carl may be sick from the same thing Gabriel is. That toxic waste they showed us earlier this season. Anyway, time will tell.

Yep! I've been thinking they have something big like this. and supposedly Morgan's going west? Or the Fear the walking dead are coming to the WD?

My wife and daughter just watched some outlaw download of the last episode with Arabic subtitles. I haven't kept up with it much since they were at the prison. But I see Carl was bitten at the end of this one and told Negan to kill him to spare everyone else before that.
Here's my prediction. Within the next two episodes Karl will do the old jihadi suicide bomb to Negan. Series he will walk right into wherever Negan considers his office and blow it all to hell.

My wife and daughter just watched some outlaw download of the last episode with Arabic subtitles. I haven't kept up with it much since they were at the prison. But I see Carl was bitten at the end of this one and told Negan to kill him to spare everyone else before that.
Here's my prediction. Within the next two episodes Karl will do the old jihadi suicide bomb to Negan. Series he will walk right into wherever Negan considers his office and blow it all to hell.

Could be? I heard somewhere Corrraal is the one which does Negan in!! Also Eugene may have some big attempt at Negan? Can you imagine negan taking a swing at that mop head of Eugene’s? Or will Eugene continue as Negans right hand man!

I still cannot get over how bad the writers screwed up the scene as the hillside crew just gave up, then came back miraculously when they were let go to return to the hilltop? terrible ending on the writers part.

Could be? I heard somewhere Corrraal is the one which does Negan in!! Also Eugene may have some big attempt at Negan? Can you imagine negan taking a swing at that mop head of Eugene’s? Or will Eugene continue as Negans right hand man!

I still cannot get over how bad the writers screwed up the scene as the hillside crew just gave up, then came back miraculously when they were let go to return to the hilltop? terrible ending on the writers part.
I haven't watched it much the last few seasons. It's gotten dark and kinda grim like SOA did at the end. Yeah I know it's the end of the world and it's supposed to be grim. Just sayin'...
My wife and daughter actually read the comic books from the library so they know more about what might happen than me. As far as Negan goes at least he has some personality. The first sumbitch I would really wanna skull crush would be that asshole with the mustache and high hairline. Can't recall his name.
Anyway, me personally I'm waiting on Netflix to get the next season of Better Call Saul.

I read something similar about the whisperers. I've seen an article that showed a close up of the walker that bit Carl and was trying to make the point that it was one of the whisperers. That would set up the story arc where Carl miraculously survives.

I read something similar about the whisperers. I've seen an article that showed a close up of the walker that bit Carl and was trying to make the point that it was one of the whisperers. That would set up the story arc where Carl miraculously survives.

Not sure what you mean by that, the whisperers use zombie skin and such to hide among the zombies, but don't go around biting the living.

Back
Top Bottom