• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

The Walking Dead returns......

Gas and supplies are actually feasible. In the story line, they are only about 3 yrs since the beginning. Judith (2.5) + 9 months and only a couple months since Glen and Abraham got mashed. Just seems longer. I just had a run in with 5 year old diesel and it actually fired up a piece of equipment. Maybe... that is why they only drive around in old beater cars. Easier to repair and more tolerant.
My favorite so far is Simon’s AR with no rear sight from two episodes ago (when he and Dwight are looking for Negan after his car flipped)... might explain why NOBODY can hit a frickin thing. I also love how everyone can just appear and sneak up on each other. From convoys to walking around in thick woods.
Getting tired of Negan getting away ALL the time too. Getting harder to watch.

Gas and supplies are actually feasible. In the story line, they are only about 3 yrs since the beginning. Judith (2.5) + 9 months and only a couple months since Glen and Abraham got mashed. Just seems longer. I just had a run in with 5 year old diesel and it actually fired up a piece of equipment. Maybe... that is why they only drive around in old beater cars. Easier to repair and more tolerant.
My favorite so far is Simon’s AR with no rear sight from two episodes ago (when he and Dwight are looking for Negan after his car flipped)... might explain why NOBODY can hit a frickin thing. I also love how everyone can just appear and sneak up on each other. From convoys to walking around in thick woods.
Getting tired of Negan getting away ALL the time too. Getting harder to watch.

I'd be hitting the dealerships , have me a new vette running over some zombies. And surely they could find a military base and pickup a Stryker or two.

220px-Stryker_ICV_front_q.jpg

My question is, how are they gonna reload ammunition if no brass comes out of the guns? To watch the machine guns fire its so fake it makes me wanna vomit. Lol.

It's almost as bad as the writing. To listen to the lines come out of the actors' mouths makes me wanna vomit, too.

Back
Top Bottom