• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

THE WORLD ANX AND THIS PLACE IS FULL OF

BDR1

Default rank 5000+ posts Lifetime Supporter
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
184   0
Reaction score
BITCH ASS MEN
Not everyone here is a weakass man, but seems some that was strong has sucked the SOYBOY MILK TUBE have become weak.. it’s a shame when you try to talk to someone that you hurt their feels just put you ignore and pout like bitch ass girl instead of trying to talk out and explain why your ***** is hurt…. Oh well I’ll sleep good anyways, I did my part to figure why I hurt your ***** .. ficking grow up man.
I’m man enough I didn’t put the ODT TROLL ON IGNORE.. ****ing gessssh..

8D73F388-3D88-473F-99AD-9623493B5462.jpeg

BITCH ASS MEN
Not everyone here is a weakass man, but seems some that was strong has sucked the SOYBOY MILK TUBE have become weak.. it’s a shame when you try to talk to someone that you hurt their feels just put you ignore and pout like bitch ass girl instead of trying to talk out and explain why your ***** is hurt…. Oh well I’ll sleep good anyways, I did my part to figure why I hurt your ***** .. ficking grow up man.
Don't hold back ... ! Tell us how you really feel ........ !

BITCH ASS MEN
Sounds like I missed a good one

Back
Top Bottom