• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

there are some LEO bashers on here but I aint one of 'em

so if it OK for the state to stop your right to freely travel and search you without RAS... whats to say we don't just show up at the house... think of all of the drug dealers, pedophiles and Terr'rists we could catch!
If you don't go along with this, you must be a criminal with something to hide...

40faa7d95029a4cb8f2c586b1f32716bb3546b916882edcfcd900927dedfcde7.jpg

I've noticed that in any car accident police officers use the excuse "I have to check if everyone is alright" then proceeds to "search the vehicle" without permission. Was in a car accident got T-boned off a on ramp on I-75, it was thanksgiving so traffic was packed. My sister was in the passenger seat in the car and the police officer was searching in the back..... I know what he was doing, after he was done I asked him why he was searching the back of my vehicle? He said he was just making sure.... He was lifting up the back seats and everything.... He was going to slap both of us with a ticket but I asked him about why he was thoroughly searching my vehicle without probable cause? After about 30 mins of explaining he ended up giving me just a warning of driving carefully? I had to stop while on the ramp because everyone in front of me was stopped from traffic and a police officer who pulled someone over 25 feet infront of the on ramp. Question can LEO search vehicles in accidents without permission to search the vehicle?

I've noticed that in any car accident police officers use the excuse "I have to check if everyone is alright" then proceeds to "search the vehicle" without permission. Was in a car accident got T-boned off a on ramp on I-75, it was thanksgiving so traffic was packed. My sister was in the passenger seat in the car and the police officer was searching in the back..... I know what he was doing, after he was done I asked him why he was searching the back of my vehicle? He said he was just making sure.... He was lifting up the back seats and everything.... He was going to slap both of us with a ticket but I asked him about why he was thoroughly searching my vehicle without probable cause? After about 30 mins of explaining he ended up giving me just a warning of driving carefully? I had to stop while on the ramp because everyone in front of me was stopped from traffic and a police officer who pulled someone over 25 feet infront of the on ramp. Question can LEO search vehicles in accidents without permission to search the vehicle?

They can't pull you out of your home at gunpoint, rummage through your stuff, break things and leave your house trashed while looking for a terrorist-bomber either so you're good to go.

They can't pull you out of your home at gunpoint, rummage through your stuff, break things and leave your house trashed while looking for a terrorist-bomber either so you're good to go.

Yep, or confiscate all your firearms after a natural disaster.... all good.

Just hanging out watching the cows on this pleasant Wed in the pasture :)

Leo are ok and I respect the work they do but the a**holes & young leo make it hard for me to like them.the young cops are always pumped up being d*cks & there training is crap

There isn't an honest cop alive who won't admit they all go through a superman phase. And as for their training, it's actually quite good at indoctrinating them into the "us against them" militarized mindset.

Regarding illegal searches, Fourth Amendment violations are so common now they aren't even considered a good defense strategy anymore. Our founding fathers are no doubt spinning in their graves.

Last edited:
I had a ga trooper pull me over and he could barely walk and smelt like booze.he tried talking me to jail for a stolen truck after I showed him my tittle and registration it did work out for the pos

Back
Top Bottom