• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

there are some LEO bashers on here but I aint one of 'em

lol, this site is full of LEO bashers. If you dont drink and drive, why are you so worried about DUI checkpoints? I guess that all the lives they could possibly save every year arent worth inconveniencing you for 2 or 3 minutes?????? You guys make me laugh!!!
Because I left one totalitarian country where police was used to break its people, and US police is slowly being used more and more that way. Because just this past Saturday I saw a sheriff's deputy drive in the unsafe manner that would get me a bunch of tickets, but he was the law, so it was OK for him.
And no, I never had a DUI. A 6-pack of beer lasts me 4-5 months.

Last edited:
Not enough enforcement for ya ? Move to Ukraine....they getting it rammed right down there throats with "protection" ....

What, your girlfriends boob? Already had that don't want seconds.
static.fjcdn.com_comments_dayum__b89a3e2c628b38135513c787bb22d3f2.jpg

Because I left one totalitarian country where police was used to break its people, and US police is slowly being used more and more that way. Because just this past Saturday I saw a sheriff's deputy drive in the unsafe manner that would get me a bunch of tickets, but he was the law, so it was OK for him.
And now, I never had a DUI.

Many people here (in the US) simply do not understand that. Those that have worked in those places and now work in LE do to some degree, most LEO's in this country simply do not have a broad base of experience (plenty do & common sense) but you will never get that point across to folks like "cooley" and his ilk. He may be a great guy but simply does not understand hat the founding fathers meant when they were talking about citizens not being bothered in their day to day movements without cause and neither has SCOTUS to date. We can only hope that changes.

Many people here (in the US) simply do not understand that. Those that have worked in those places and now work in LE do to some degree, most LEO's in this country simply do not have a broad base of experience (plenty do & common sense) but you will never get that point across to folks like "cooley" and his ilk. He may be a great guy but simply does not understand hat the founding fathers meant when they were talking about citizens not being bothered in their day to day movements without cause and neither has SCOTUS to date. We can only hope that changes.
SCOTUS did rule DUI checkpoints to be constitutional back in the early 90's.

Back
Top Bottom