• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

there are some LEO bashers on here but I aint one of 'em

who said anything about registering guns???? I do NOT think you should have to register them, and I support open carry and concealed carry with a permit!!!!!

but if you arent going to do anything illegal, what do you have to worry about?

if you dont have anything to hide, why would you mind a phone tap to monitor your conservation?

if you arent an illegal drug user, would you mind peeing in this cup just so everyone can be sure?

my problem with the DUI checks is they are set up and folks are stopped with NO PROBABLE CAUSE

i understand. Those things just don't bother me as it is the law to have your drivers license, proof of insurance, or not be under the influence when operating a vehicle but i honestly could not tell you the last time i was stopped for any of that.

papers!!!!! Show me your papers!!!!

I do have to give COOLEY credit though. On his ODT profile he admits he is LEO. KUDOS to you. It's not a job wanted to do. I don't wish you harm and I do hope you return to your family everyday. I simply ask you to respect the citizen and their rights. I also hope can at least in private acknowledge and bring to light the wrong doings of other officers when you see it. Consider with an open mind topics, comments and concerns here. Remember innocent until proven guilty.

Back
Top Bottom